A Vancouver-based producer of fine concentrates est. 1994. They produce the finest pharmaceutical grade shatter around (75-90% THC). Through extended distillation, curing and vacuum purging they eliminate all residual solvent and maximize extract purity. HOG shatter’s highly concentrated form means that you need very little for it to have an effect. This ensures a clean experience and a healthy alternative to smoking.
You can choose from
- Maui Wowie (not Maui Waui) is a classic sativa whose tropical flavors and stress-relieving qualities will float you straight to the shores of Hawaii where this strain was originally born and raised. Since its beginnings in the island’s volcanic soil, Maui Wowie has spread across the world to bless us with its sweet pineapple flavors and high-energy euphoria.
- Candy land, a gold medalist of the 2012 KushCon, is a sativa-dominant hybrid bred from Granddaddy Purpleand Bay Platinum Cookies. Golden hairs weave through Candyland’s thick coat of sugar-like trichomes and highlight the compact, camouflage-colored buds. This strain grows well indoors and out, and patients turn to Candyland when trying to moderate pain, muscle tension, and sour moods. Candyland offers uplifting and stimulating effects, making it a perfect strain for social gatherings or creative pastimes.
- Pink Champagne goes by many names, including Wow Kush, Raspberry Kush, Phantom ( or Ken’s Phantom). The buzz lands behind the eyes and emanates outwards, making this a suitable strain for patients suffering from migraines and physical discomfort. With notes of grape and berry, this strain imbues smokers with weighted eyes and a “couch lock” effect, making it a pre-sleep ripper useful for insomnia.
- Gelato is a tantalizing hybrid cannabis strain from Cookie Fam and Sherbinski, following in the footsteps of its parents Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint GSC. This Bay Area, California native gets its name from the fruity, dessert-like aroma, a common genetic thread among the Cookie family. Her buds tend to bloom in dark purple hues illuminated by fiery orange hairs and a shining white coat of crystal resin. Novice consumers may want to approach this THC powerhouse with caution, but those armed with a high tolerance will delight in Gelato’s heavy-handed euphoria. Physical relaxation comes on strong, but many find themselves still mentally agile enough to stay productive and creative when enjoying Gelato during the day.
- Gypsy Kush by Kannabia Seed Company is a three-way hybrid cross of Black Domina x Afghani x Ginger Ale. This flower requires a bit of vegetative growth to handle the abundance of buds it is known to pop, and with the introduction of Black Domina (and its short flowering time), this strain blossoms in a hurry. The buds are dark green and take on a classic tree shape as they mature. Gypsy Kush has a sweet, floral aroma with intermittent notes of spice and pine. Enjoy the laugher and lighthearted mood elevation Gypsy Kush inspires, leading to a relaxing and joyous buzz worth sharing.
- Phantom OG is an indica-dominant strain that begins with heightened energy and ends with a crash of full-body relaxation. Beyond its OG Kush genes, Phantom OG’s lineage is largely unknown, although many claim it’s related to the “Planetary Kush” series which includes Earth OG, Jupiter OG, Mars OG, and others. Its aroma is a rich combination of pine and lemonaccented by a subtle menthol flavor. The initial euphoric jolt launches you into a happy, dreamy state of mind with fits of giggles and fixated concentration. Over time, you may notice some mental jamming, absent-mindedness, and impending sleepiness. Phantom OG is a great choice for patients treating insomnia, and others have reported its success in pain, appetite loss, and arthritis.
- Yoda OG, a descendant of the legendary OG Kush, is an indica-dominant strain that induces heavy relaxation of the mind and body. Its sedating, euphoric effects make it a popular medicine for anxiety and insomnia, and it also provides an extra kick to the appetite. Seasoned consumers may be able to withstand its heaviness during the day, but Yoda OG is most popularly chosen for nighttime consumption.
- Hippie Crippler is an uplifting hybrid strain where the Sativa variety is dominant than the Indica one. It is created by crossing Blue Satellite with AK-47. It looks like a leafy moss and has a dull, deep green color. Hippie Crippler has a very strong taste, which is a mixture of sweet pine and other earthy flavors that make it a pleasant strain to smoke. It has a pungent, but sweet aroma that instantly uplifts your spirits. Its THC level is around 20 percent. It instantly affects your system and makes you feel energetic and euphoric. It also helps you focus and be more creative, so you can get your jobs done easily after smoking Hippie Crippler. However, increasing its dosage can also make you bleary-eyed and giddy as most people aren’t able to tolerate it in higher concentrations. Hippie crippler is excellent for treating chronic pains, depression, muscle spasms and injuries pertaining to the spinal cord. It also has soothing effects on anxiety, nausea and migraines. It does produce a few side effects in some people. These include dry mouth, dry eyes, anxiety and sometimes paranoia. Other than that, it is absolutely safe for you to use and is especially useful for patients suffering from joint, limb and muscle pains.
- God’s Green Crack is a balanced hybrid strain bred by Jordan of the Islands, who wanted to lighten up the heavy effects of God Bud with a high-flying Green Crack sativa. The indica and sativa parents work together to deliver a duality of head and body effects that lift the mood while relaxing muscles. Its buds take on a deep purple coloration toward the end of its maturation, especially when raised in lower temperatures.
- Magnum PI is a sativa-dominant strain with its genetic origins cloaked in a Hawaiian shirt of pure mystery. This stimulating cross, supposedly created by Seahorse Gardens near the Puget Sound, exhibits hints of citrus and sweet earth on the nose. The effects have been described as clear-headed and stimulating, which makes this strain a perfect accompaniment for outdoor activities.
- Hulkamania is a rare indica dominant strain created through crossing the infamous Monster Cookies with the potent Bruce Banner.
This bud was not named for The Hulk, but rather for the Hulk Hogan! Once you experience it’s pain-destroying high, you’ll soon see why.
Hulkamania slams its way through your mind with a super-powered euphoric lift that launches your mind into a heady cerebral state that’s happy and slightly unfocused. A light tingle will soon begin to spread from the back of your head and neck throughout the rest of your body, leaving you incredibly aroused and super relaxed through and through. You won’t be sleepy in this state, simply relaxed and utterly and completely pain free in both mind and body.
- Fighting Buddha by Chimera Seeds is a energetic sativa for daytrippers looking to get stuff done. This strain grows tall stalks that have deep floral undertones overlaid by zesty key limes. Fighting Buddha’s buzz is defined by its mental clarity and motivating qualities, imbuing the consumer with an inspiring energy. Its generous resin production makes it ideal for producing hashish. Enjoy Fighting Buddha’s functional stimulation and mental clarity to help with productivity and fight stress and lethargy. This strain is a cross between Burmese Sativa x Blueberry.
- White Skunk is an indica-dominant variation of Skunk from Sensi Seeds’ White Label. In a demonstration of its heritage, White Skunk delivers a sour, skunky flavor and a balance of effects that ease both mind and body into a relaxed state.
- Banana Cream OG is grown by Vagrant Hill Farms of Forest Grove, Oregon. This strain is a hybrid cross of Blue Dream, Banana OG, and Ocean Beach OG. It emits strong notes of orange and spearmint. Not much more is known about this strain other than its heavy, OG-forward effects that lay into the body and gain weight with continued consumption.
- Brain Candy by Insanity Strains is a handy hybrid to help get things done. It’s a balanced cross of The Loops, White Widow, and Northern Lights. The onset of this strain is heady and alert, offering positive and motivational energy. These uplifting effects settle down into the body over time and eventually lead to couch-lock with continued consumption. Brain Candy’s arc of effects make it a helpful companion for consumers combating depression and stress.
- Memory Loss is a fast-finishing 70% sativa hybrid from Archive Seed Bank that smells very much like a Dutch Haze, with a strong, peppery incense odor and undertones of bubblegum and fruit. This cross of Amnesia Haze and a Face Off OG male produces large, easy to grow plants and heavy yields. Memory Loss is named for its mind-warping high that can leave users in a disoriented and forgetful mental state.
- A cousin to the indica-dominant Big Bud cannabis strain from Amsterdam, BC Big Bud is a mostly sativa hybrid with potent cerebral effects. This fruity, citrus-smelling strain hailing from British Columbia delivers a balanced combination of indica and sativa sensations as well as relief to pain and nausea. As its name suggests, BC Big Bud plants produce colossal harvests after its 8 to 9 week flowering period that have both growers and consumers swooning.
- Green Goblin is either the family-friendly name of Green Crack or a specific phenotype of the Green Crack plant. Either way, it is most likely a cross of Northern Lights with Skunk #1, but some versions seem to have some diesel mixed in as well. The pungent aroma of the Goblin is overall musky and skunky with hints of that diesel fuel, and the buds will be a forest green with rusty orange hairs. This strong sativa will leave most happy, dreamy, and sometimes creative and extra-alert. The head buzz is coupled with relaxing body effects that continue on even after the mind clears.
- Platinum OG is just as precious as the metal it’s named after. With a THC content regularly topping 20%, this indica-dominant hybrid asserts itself as one of the “heaviest” strains around. A brief, heady onset settles into a powerful physical sedation suitable for nighttime use and pain, stress, or anxiety relief, making this precious strain a robust healer.
- Ghost Rider OG combines genetics from two legendary strains to produce an indica-dominant powerhouse. Parent strains include Karma’s Biker Kush and The White from Krome genetics. The White is known for its unbelievable density of beautiful bright white trichomes while Biker Kush is cherished for its classic Kush flavor. The result is a bud with flavors of Pine-Sol, citrus Kush, and earthy hash. The high is potent and sedative, making it a good choice for relaxing and winding down.
- What makes Wonder Woman so wonderful? If you were to ask growers, they would say it’s the plant’s impressive high yields. If you were to ask users, they would probably cite the length of its sativa dominant buzz. Either way, this strain is a popular lady. Wonder Woman is a possible cross of Ice and another hybrid that can produce both a sativa and an indica dominant plant. Growing-wise, the sativa tends to grow taller than the indica, but both are prized for their very high yields and resilience. On average, plants will flower in 9 to 11 weeks, producing copious amounts of tight little buds that make for easy trimming. The flowers have a mostly skunky smell with notes of fruit and jet fuel that can be stronger or weaker, depending on the plant.
- Kosher Kush is famous for its enticing flavor and high potency ingredients. Kosher Kush is the only strain that has been blessed by a Rabbi! The strain produces a strong aroma which allows the smokers to achieve a complete body relaxation and relieve stress. Many reported relief from depression. The strain will allow your body to transcend into a state of serenity, thereby draining your mind of all worries. high amounts of Kosher Kush can cause blurred vision and lack of clarity.
- Thor’s Hammer is a sativa dominant (90% sativa/10% indica) strain created through a three-way cross of the infamous Vortex X Cinderella 99 X Acapulco Gold strains.
The high starts with an electrifying blast of cerebral energy that’s insanely uplifting with huge levels of creative motivation and focus that can be overwhelming to some users. This jolt of energy is perfect for the daytime when you’re in desperate need of something to get you through your day.
- Dubbed “The Don of All OGs,” this strain has quite a name to live up to. A popular medical strain in Southern California, Godfather OG, like many other OG strains, is often recomended for insomnia and pain due to its sedative indica properties. The Don is a result of crossing XXX OG and Alpha OG, and there is a kushy spiciness in its scent coupled with some subtle grape notes. Godfather OG is powerful; with THC levels that have been measured as high as 28%, this strain is an offer you can’t refuse. Godather OG won 1st Place for Best Indica at the 2013 High Times Cannabis Cup in Los Angeles.
- Wookies (not to be confused with the strain “Wookie” or the enormous, sentient space-bears of Star Wars) is an indica-dominant cross of White 91 (The White x Chemdawg 91) and Girl Scout Cookies. Known for its loud terpene profile and high-THC percentage, Wookies grows the Cookies genetic line while standing firmly on its own in terms of effects. It combines the generous trichome production of White 91 with the minty, musky aroma of the GSC “Forum Cut” to create a strain that is potent and pleasing to the senses.
- Hindu Kush is a pure indica strain named after the mountain range stretching 500 miles between Pakistan and Afghanistan where it originated. With a subtle sweet and earthysandalwood aroma, Hindu Kush induces a deep sense of calm that helps bring relief to those suffering pain, nausea, and stress disorders.
- Mexican Sativa is a 70/30 sativa-dominant hybrid that offers an uplifting, clear-headed buzz alongside a fresh sandalwood aroma. To reduce the plant’s flowering time, Sensi Seeds breeders crossed a cultivar from the southern province of Oaxaca with the hardy African sativa Durban Poison and a fast-flowering Pakistani indica.
- Pine Tar Kush stems from a family of pure indica genetics native to Pakistan. This cannabis strain is nearly unaltered from its original genetic form and expresses itself with bright green hues and a skunky aroma. The rich Kush flavor of pine mixes with sweet undertones that give way to Pine Tar Kush’s calming yet talkative buzz.
- Tutankhamon (AKA King Tut) by Pyramid Seeds has kept the sour, skunky smell of its parent strain, AK-47, as well as the sativa-dominant effects, making it a great choice for social outings or creative stimulation.
- Chocolate Skunk is an uplifting and pungent cross of stimulating cannabis genetics. This strain combines the earthy, chocolatey spice of Chocolope with the archetypal aroma of Skunk. Its combination of euphoric effects and physical stimulation lends itself to consumers trying to overcome fatigue and lethargy. Chocolate Skunk’s mood enhancement is also a kind companion that helps release stress while remaining focused and energetic.
- Ice Princess cannabis strain is a 50/50 balanced hybrid that was created by Brothers Grimm Seeds. Ice Princess produces dense resinous nuggs that are shaped like pine-trees. This herb strongly tastes of fruit, skunk, and spice. Ice Princess cannabis strain is good for day and evening time use.
Type of High
Ice Princess cannabis strain induces a nice mellow high that also sends a shock of energy throughout your body. Great strain to consume with friends and family.
Breeder: Brothers Grimm Seeds. Genetics: Ice Princess cannabis strain is a cross between Cinderella 99 and White Widow.
- Charlotte’s Web is a hemp cultivar that was specifically bred by the Stanley Brothers of Colorado for its high CBD and low THC content. These unique and proprietary genetics are used by Charlotte’s Web (the company) to create extracts for a variety of health and wellness products. Contrary to popular belief, Charlotte’s Web products are hemp-derived and are non-intoxicating. Charlotte’s Web gained popularity after being featured on CNN’s Weed 2 for the effects it had on Charlotte Figi, a young girl with a rare seizure disorder. New consumers should consult their doctor with any medical concerns.
- Captain America OG is a sativa-leaning OG cut with uplifting euphoria and a bright citrus flavor. Relieving anxiety without the debilitating weight of heavier OG crosses, call on “The Captain” for relief of stress as well as nausea, mild physical pain, and muscle spasms. This strain’s moderate body effects and complementary euphoria make it ideal for use any time of the day with mindful dosage.
- Punky Lion is a pure indica strain from Samsara Seeds that combines the strength of two other potent indicas, Chronic and Matanuska Tundra. Its dark buds have a sweet, earthy cocoa aroma, and when consumed, it induces heavily sedating effects expected from indica varieties.
- Madcow descends from two high-energy sativas, Durban Poison and Purple Cow. With a heavy blanket of crystal resin, this strain is a solid choice for veteran consumers and for making concentrates. This pure-blooded sativa will hit you with weightless cerebral effects and induce fits of laughter. Smooth yet spicy, this flower releases a flavor similar to that of butterscotch.
- Blue Moon Rocks by BOG Seeds is an indica-dominant hybrid cross between Blue Moon and BOG Bubble. It has a sweet blueberry lavender aroma and calming full-body effects.
NEW SPECIAL PRICE FOR HOG SHATTER PACK 7 $245, $189
1. HOG Shatter Mad Cow (Sativa)
2. HOG Shatter Wonder Woman (Hybrid)
3. HOG Shatter Kosher Kush (Indica)
4. HOG Shatter Punky Lion (Indica)
5. HOG Shatter Fighting Buddha (Sativa)
6. HOG Shatter Thors Hammer (Sativa)
7. HOG Shatter Ice Princess (Hybrid)
SPECIAL PRICE FOR HOG SHATTER PACK 5 $175, $140
1. HOG Shatter Kosher Kush (Indica)
2. HOG Shatter Punky Lion (Indica)
3. HOG Shatter Fighting Buddha (Sativa)
4. HOG Shatter Thors Hammer (Sativa)
5. HOG Shatter Ice Princess (Hybrid
Order today awesome HOG Extracts Shatter